Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet with Laurel Fingerboard - Bristol Fog
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® JetTM BT models
are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments.
They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate,
and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad’TronTM Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic® JetTM BT Single-Cut with
V-Stoptail delivers Broad’TronTM power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered
mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present
mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered
mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive
overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note
balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that
give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual
pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with
treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your
pickup and tone settings.
• Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a
strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
• Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and
• 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Dual Black Top Broad’TronTM pickups
• Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and
individual pickup volume controls
• Anchored Adjusto-MaticTM bridge
• Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face
head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and
closed back tuning keys
• Chrome hardware